Well, who doesn’t want a clear and glowing skin? All of us want that. But in this busy schedule of our life, sometimes we almost forget the fact that it is really important for us to take care of our skin. You may not get much time to carry out the skin care routine intensively. But then doing the basics doesn’t take much time. In fact the basic skin care regimen should be followed by both men and women.
The basic skin care regimen mainly includes cleansing, exfoliating, using a face mask, toning and last but not the least moisturizing. You have got a huge number of products that are available in the market. You can even buy them online like the Clinique facewash which works wonder for any skin type.
So, read on to know about the basic skin care steps, which are as follows-
- Cleansing- This is the most important steps of your daily skin care routine. Using a mild face wash to clean your face can be good for your skin. You need to get rid of all the dirt, grime and make-up before you go to bed at night. It is because; the skin needs to prepare itself well for rejuvenation. There are a lot of facial cleansers in the market that suits your skin type. Micellar water also works like a magic. It wipes off all the dirt and make-up from your skin leaving it clean and fresh. You don’t even need to use water after using this. Clinique facewash works well for almost any type of skin.
- Exfoliation- This is the second most important step of your skin care regimen. Exfoliation is the removal of the dead cells from the skin which is essential. It helps in the production of new cells and keeps the pores clean by removing the dirt. It helps to lessen the occurrence of pimples and acnes.
- Face mask- Using a face mask can help you to get a clear skin. It helps to refine the pores and also increases hydration. It diminishes the fine lines and makes your skin tone even. You will achieve a firmer skin with the usage of a face mask. Use a face mask that suits your skin type and wipe it off using a damp cloth.
- Toner- Toner should be used every day. Especially at night, using a toner will help your skin by removing the excess dirt or toxins from your skin. Regular use of toner helps to balance the pH level of the skin. Toners also help by reducing the appearance of an acne or pimple.
- Moisturizer- The last but not the least step of your skin care regimen includes the usage of a moisturizer. It helps to prevent excessive dryness and keeps it hydrated. A moisturizer can be used to fight acnes as well. Here, too you can find moisturizers according to your skin type.
So, these five steps must be included in the daily skin care routine of all people.