International Kissing Day is observed every year on July 6th, and it is celebrated as an unofficial holiday across many world countries. The day is all about celebrating the art of kissing and the love and affection that it represents. On this day, people express their love and affection for their partners, family, and friends with kisses and thoughtful gestures. Here are some International Kissing Day 2023 wishes, messages, quotes, and images for status that you can share with your loved ones.
- Happy International Kissing Day to the love of my life. Thank you for always making my heart skip a beat with your kisses.
- Sending lots of love and kisses your way on this International Kissing Day. You make my heart flutter with your sweet embrace.
- May our love continue to grow with every kiss we share. Happy International Kissing Day, my dear.
- Happy International Kissing Day to the one who makes my heart skip a beat with just one kiss. I love you more than words can express.
- Here’s to all the sweet kisses we’ve shared and all the ones yet to come. Happy International Kissing Day, my love.
- A kiss is the sweetest thing you can give to someone you love. Happy International Kissing Day, my dear.
- Let’s celebrate this International Kissing Day with lots of love and affection. Sending you lots of kisses and hugs.
- A kiss is a language of love that transcends all barriers. Happy International Kissing Day to the one who speaks my language.
- May our love continue to blossom with every kiss we share. Happy International Kissing Day, my love.
- Sending you a kiss to let you know how much I love and appreciate you. Happy International Kissing Day, my dear.
- “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” – Ingrid Bergman
- “Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other.” – René Yasenek
- “A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “A kiss is a rosy dot over the ‘i’ of loving.” –