Ocean City Police partnered with Worcester County Criminal Enforcement Team, Homeland Security Investigations and Maryland State Police to serve dozens of arrest warrants to subjects connected to a human trafficking ring over a three day period last week.
The individuals named in the arrest warrants were tied to prostitution and possession of narcotics with intent to distribute.
- 27-year-old John E. Buffington of Alexandria, Virginia
- 25-year-old Obed E. Cabera of Ocean City
- 45-year-old Richard H. Campbell of Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- 46-year-old Mark A. Defrank of Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- 33-year-old James G. Ehrisman of Berlin
- 52-year-old Joseph H. Martini of Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 60-year-old George E. O’Neal of Bear, Delaware
- 42-year-old Michael S. Price of Ocean City
- 56-year-old James H. Rasnake of Severn
- 34-year-old Christen R. Thomas of Cumberland