If you’re as excited for the third season of “YOU” as we are, then this post is for you! The latest Netflix show stars Penn Badgley and Elizabeth Lail and has been one of our favorite shows to binge-watch with friends. We know that it’s coming back soon but don’t have a release date yet. To help hold us over until its release date (and so we can all get hyped up), here are some facts about Season 3 from IMDb.
The plot of your season 3-
– The third season of “YOU” will be set in the present day and is expected to span over six episodes.
– It is unclear if Penn Badgley’s character, Joe Goldberg, has been released from prison or not following his incarceration at the end of Season two for murder.
– The new season will follow Joe Goldberg’s relationship with his girlfriend Candace and how they cope in the aftermath of what happened last year.
– Season three of “YOU” is scheduled to premiere on Netflix
Season two left off with Joe Goldberg’s imprisonment for murder, but there’s no word yet as to if he’ll be released from prison or not following the events that transpired last year. The new season will focus on his relationship with Candace and how they- Season three opens with a text on Joe’s phone from an unknown number, revealing that he is still incarcerated for murder. Candace later receives this same message from the unknown person. But she continues to try and make the most of her life with Joe gone.
The cast of your season 3 NetFlix-
- Penn Badgely: Joe
- Victoria Pedretti: Love
- Scott Speedman: Matthew
- Travis Van Winkle: Cary
- Shalita Grant: Sherry
- Saffron Burrows: Dottie
- Dylan Arnold: Theo
- Tati Gabrielle: Marienne
- Michaela McManus: Natalie
- Shannon Chan-Kent: Kiki
- Ben Mehl: Dante
- Chris O’Shea: Andrew
- Christopher Sean: Brandon
- Bryan Safi: Jackson
- Mackenzie Astin: Gil
- Ayelet Zurer: Dr. Chandra
- Jack Fisher: Young Joe Goldberg
- Mauricio Lara: Friend of Young Joe
Is There a You Season 3 Trailer?
Netflix has not yet released a You Season 3 trailer, but we will add one to this article once it drops. With the new season’s release date still, a ways off, we may have to wait a few months to get our first look at the footage.
Release date of You season 3
Just like the majority of Netflix originals that were filmed during the pandemic. You were not an exception to production delays.
It was only in April of 2021 that we received the anticipated news that the production had its wrap-up. Also in April, it was announced that You Season 3 (amongst other top-notch Netflix shows like Cobra Kai and The Witcher) will be released sometime in between October and December of 2021, running 10 episodes in length. So yes, the You Season 3 release date is in 2021, but towards the end of the year.