Middletown Community Health Care, Inc. filed a Workers Adjustment and Retraining Notification with the New York State Department of Labor on November 27. The notice indicates the nonprofit will lay off 124 at multiple locations in New York.
Middletown Community Health Care is a nonprofit organization that provides high-quality, affordable health care services to all members of the community, according to its website.
The six Middletown Community Health Care sites affected include:
- 10 Benton Avenue, Middletown, New York
- 14 Grove Street, Middletown, New York
- 27 North Street, Middletown, New York
- 21 Orchard Street, Middletown, New York
- 99 Cameron Street, Pine Bush, New York
- 140 Hammond Street, Port Jervis, New York
Employee separations will occur on February 19, 2018, according to the filing.