Howard County Police conducted an impaired driving enforcement detail overnight, resulting in the arrest of 11 people.
The impaired driving enforcement detail is a grant-funded program that allows the department to put additional officers on patrol throughout Howard County. Police continue to remind residents to designate a sober driving when celebrating with alcohol.
The following drivers were cited for driving under the influence:
- 50-year-old Stephen Lyndon Abbot of Westminster
- 40-year-old Dung Chi Nhan of Ellicott City
- 39-year-old Michael Ellsworth Diggs of Laurel
- 34-year-old Afton Paquita Smith of Ellicott City
- 32-year-old Aubrey Wilson Baber III of Jessup
- 27-year-old Van Cung Bik of Baltimore
- 24-year-old Everardo Martinez Gancedo of Mt. Airy
- 24-year-old Corey Lucas Macklin of Laurel
- 24-year-old Zachary Ellis Mitchell of Laurel
- 22-year-old Godfrey I. Ovia Jr. of Jessup
- 21-year-old Quann Joseph Crump of Baltimore