How To Wear Your Ray-Ban Sunglasses?
Table of Contents Hide
Ray-Ban can be considered a well-known brand in the world of sunglasses. The classic Ray-Bans Shades can be carried with every look, whether professional, casual, or party.
From its huge variety, you are required to select the best one that suits you. Here are some of the styles from which you can choose.
- Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses:
The popular aviator sunglasses have originated from the air force. It was launched in 1939 so that pilots could use them at high altitudes. These shades can even provide a military look. Since then, it has become one of the signature products of the Ray-Ban company.
- Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses:
The Wayfarer shades were launched way back in 1952. Since 1950, the shape of the glasses has been influenced by the American Caddilac. These are casual look sunglasses and can be used by men or women in a street style look.
- Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses:
If you are looking for a retro look, you can wear round glasses with the flair of the style from the 1960s. With the vast range of colours of the lenses and the frame finishes, this style is sure to stand out from the crowd. If you remain in doubt about selecting the frame colour, you can always opt for the golden colour to provide a classic look throughout the year.
- Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses:
Though this style provides a similar look to the wayfarers, on formal occasions, the semi-rimless can be the best option with a more intelligent look. These Ray-Bans shades can easily create a refined look.
- Ray-Ban Justin Sunglasses:
Inspired by the Wayfarer style, the Justin Sunglasses provide a contemporary look. The frame has a rubber finish and provides a bold style.
Select The Best One According To The Shape Of Your Face :
- Oval-Shaped face: The oval-faced ones can be considered the luckiest as they can opt for any of the styles from Ray-Ban.
- Round-Shaped Face: Justin, Wayfarer, and Clubmasters are the best models that can go with the round-shaped face. These styles will help your cheeks to look thinner.
- Square-Shaped Face: The Aviator and the Erika styles can be considered for the square-shaped faces.
- Heart-shaped Face: Justin and the Clubmaster provide the perfect match with the heart-shaped face. SmartBuyGlasses UK can provide you with various options and styles to choose from them.
Are The Ray-Bans Real?
When you are in doubt about the originality of the Ray-Ban, you can always opt for the authorized retailer.
However, when you are not buying from the official website, you should always check the Ray-Bans markings on the lens, the dust cloth and the case, the packaging, the markings in the inside arms, and the overall feel and finish before buying them.