BioFit is an all-natural brand that offers a wide range of products starting from skin care to health care. BioFit products range from capsuled supplements to powdered ones. They basically provide customers with products that boost hormonal change, increase metabolism, accelerate weight loss and an overall immunity boost.
From hair products to dental care, BioFit takes care and can be part of your daily self-care routine. In this article we have shed light on some of the most popular BioFit reviews and products in the market. We have offered you our opinions on whether these products are worth the bucks or not.
In this article, we will be specifically reviewing the BioFit Probiotic supplements and BioFit Slim Tea. Further along, we will answer some FAQs and give the bottom line about the BioFit products.
About BioFit Probiotic: This product is a diet pill and a probiotic supplement that BioFit claims to be supporting weight loss via a natural digestion boost. You take one pill a day to accelerate your weight loss plan. This supplement breaks down food at a faster rate hence, increases the rate of absorption of nutrients and exclusion of harmful residue. More than a probiotic, BioFit has advertised this product as a BioFit weight loss supplement which tends to mislead a lot of customers.
Essential Types of Probiotics in BioFit Probiotics
Probiotics are filled with good bacterias and biological organisms, and we found some that were worth mentioning. The names might horrify you but we have provided some details about them too.
- Bacillus Subtilis: It is the leader of the pack when it comes to weight loss supplements. It is one of the most recommended probiotics that help burn fat and lose weight easily.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus: It is one of the most effective probiotics that help support healthy digestion.
- Lactobacillus Casei: It is capable of existing in the digestive tracts especially in the stomach and intestines. It withstands the acidity of the stomach and helps in the breakdown of food.
Review on BioFit Probiotic 2021: Every product has a good side and a bad one. We are going to be as transparent as we can so you can benefit maximum from our reviews.
Why to Buy BioFit Probiotics?
As mentioned above, it definitely helps with weight loss. One can see noticeable differences in their physique after two to three weeks of usage. According to some BioFit customer reviews, it not only affects our body weight but also brings down stress levels in the body.
Along with weight management, it can be used as a sleep improvement medication too. It enhances physical performance by controlling drastic hormonal imbalances in the body. Here are some points that we thought would distinguish BioFit Probiotics from other probiotic supplements.
- It has zero side effects
- It tastes better even if it is an all natural pill
- Causes no dramatic changes in weight
- No mood swings experienced by customers.
- Money back refund policy within 180 days on opened as well as unopened bottles.
Points to Consider Before Buying BioFit Probiotic
Commitment is key! Before buying bottles of this probiotic, you have to make sure to be consistent in having them daily. It is going to be very difficult to see results if you forget to take them every now and then. Skipping a day and taking twice the prescribed amount the next day can cause harmful side effects and we surely don’t recommend doing so.
The next thing you need to be aware of before buying the product is the amount of fake websites that look exactly like the original one. We have noticed that a large number of customers have been robbed off their money from various online wallets and never heard from the website again. To make sure that you are not their next victim, do your purchases from the original website.
Bottom Line. Does it really work?
BioFit Probiotics is pretty safe to use provided you are consistent with it. Since it has zero side effects one can make it a part of their weight loss plan. Make sure to read the instructions on the containers carefully and preferably ask your family or local doctor for their opinions too. According to the benefits mentioned above, it surely comes out as an all-rounder in supporting proper body growth.
BioFit Slim Tea
About BioFit Slim Tea: It incorporates a very well known natural ingredient called Senna. Senna is found in the middle eastern countries as well as in the southern part of India. It is famous for gut cleaning and recommended by doctors to relieve constipation because of pregnancy or the aftermath of a surgery. It stimulates the walls of the intestines to carry out self cleaning processes.
Information About Senna:
Senna is generally a safe and effective option for a good body cleanse. It is recommended by doctors to patients before undergoing any gut surgeries or diagnostic tests like a colonoscopy.
However, the body reacts to it negatively if the dosage is increased or continued after the prescribed end date. Too much Senna will cause havoc in your body. We have mentioned all uneasiness customers have reported due to improper dosage, below.
BioFit Slim Tea Review 2021:
Surprisingly, we encountered more cons or negative effects of BioFit Slim Tea than we did with positive customer reviews. Anyway, you must be aware of these effects before jumping to a conclusion.
- This tea should not be taken any longer than 10 consecutive days.
- Customers around the world have complained about severe stomach cramps and headaches and these tend to last until you stop the dosage.
- Complaints about discolored urine, nausea and fatigue still circulate around this product.
- Customers have experienced continuous vomiting and sudden change in bowel movements consistently after two weeks of stopping the dose.
- These are highly restricted products for pregnant women and women that are currently breastfeeding.
- If you are 65 years or older, you must consult your family or local doctor before taking this medication.
- As mentioned above, there are some serious side effects that customers start experiencing while and after the dosage.
- It might be hard to believe, but a lot of people haven’t seen any drastic change in their weight. It does cleanse the digestive tract but does not promise weight loss as such.
- People who have kidney problems, heart diseases, stomach ulcers and Crohn’s diseases are advised to stay away from taking BioFit Slim Tea.
BioFit Tea Benefits:
Apart from all the negative effects it has on the human’s body, we have to say that the customer who buys BioFit tea benefits from the laxative effect of Senna that helps clean the intestinal tract automatically. The tea is an all-natural product which will only affect your body in a good way if consulted or prescribed by a doctor.
Bottom LIne. Does it really work?
It simply plays the role of cleaning your digestive tract. That is all you must expect from this product. Weight loss is not something you must achieve with this product. You can opt for some easy going slim teas that do not cause any harm or side effects. Use the BioFit Slim Tea under the supervision of your doctor or check out some of the weight loss supplements/ probiotics given below.
FAQs Regarding BioFit Supplements
We hope the few related queries to answer some of your doubts about this product. If you still have some unanswered questions, you could get in touch with the BioFit health center:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-800-266-0373
- How to avoid scams?
Products that are well known but not technically sound tend to have multiple fake websites that can rob you off your money. To avoid such losses, buy BioFit products from their original website.
- Who made BioFit?
The founder of BioFit is Chrissie Miller. She is not a medical doctor nor is she a nutritionist. She claims to be “a woman who’s five years ahead of the weight loss industry.” She has tried tons of diet plans and believes her’s will work better than most of them.
- How much does it cost?
BioFit Probiotics Price: Each bottle contains 30 capsules which will last you for a month. The BioFit Probiotic supplement prices are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $69 with $9.98 as shipping charges
- 3 bottles – $177 with free shipping to the US
- 6 bottles – $294 with free shipping to the US
BioFit Slim Tea Price: Each pack of BioFit Slim Tea comes with thirty sachets of tea bags. It is advised to use only one sachet per day for 10 consecutive days. The price for a thirty sachet pack is $35.
- How much weight can I lose?
According to customer reviews, some women have lost 70 to 72 pounds while some have lost 60 to 64 pounds. There are chances to lose more weight if you incorporate BioFit Probiotics with some exercise and diet plans. Make sure to not to overdo it just to lose maximum weight.
- Can everyone use BioFit Slim Tea?
No. People above 65 years of age must first consult their doctors. People with heart or kidney diseases must stay away from it. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not indulge in it unless there is a nod from your doctors.
- How to use BioFit Slim Tea?
Remove the sachet from the pack and dip it in a cup of hot water. You could also add some sugar for a better taste.
BioFit is a brand founded by a non medical doctor and a non nutritionist. The contents of the products reviewed above look like they can work out pretty good but only under a doctor’s supervision. Even an all natural product can do intense damage to your internal organs and hence, always ask for opinions from doctors.
Beware of scams and make sure you use this link to shop from the original website. We recommend going for the BioFit Probiotic supplement but not for the BioFit Slim Tea. Rest assured, we wish you all the best for your weight loss journey and stay consistent!