Essential oils are the new craze. From beauty products to medical remedies, they are used everywhere to make our lives better. In the most scientific terms, a concentrated hydrophobic liquid containing volatile chemical components from plants is known as an essential oil. Volatile oils, ethereal oils, aetheroleum, or simply the oil of the plant from which they were derived, such as clove oil, are all terms used to describe essential oils.
Who doesn’t want to try them out for themselves? Well, we have you covered with our pick of the top 7 online essential oil brands which will make all your aromatic dreams come true.
- It is impossible to not make Gyalabs our number one pick. What we love more than quantity, is the best quality.
- Lucky for us, Gyalab has both. With its extensive catalogue of multiple different kinds of essential oils, we know that everyone will find their right pick.
- The classy style of their products seeps into its brand name also. This sophisticated brand has a plethora of choices.
- Their affordable pricing range is a huge bonus, especially for such a premium quality product.
- To make 100 percent natural goods filled with Mother Nature’s goodness, they employ the best quality natural components, practically all of which are plant-based.
- Searching for natural roots and organic materials is one of Gyalab’s beliefs.
- All of their components come from ethical farms and accredited farmers all around the world, where they’re grown naturally to ensure the highest quality.
- Depending on the product, all items have a lifespan of 12 to 36 months.
- If the items are stored at room temperature and out of direct sunlight, they will last longer.
The extensiveness of the categories can be understood from its lovely selections:
- By Use such as for sleep, relaxation etc
- By Product Type such as for single, organic etc
- By Scent like citrusy, earthy etc
- Personal Care:
- By Use for skin concerns, hair concerns etc
- By products like serums, hand creams etc
- By collection like skin and body care
- Home and Living like disinfectants, sanitisers etc
In case you are confused about where to start from, take a quick glance at their most popular products and we are sure you will find your fit. From lavender to vanilla, there is a buffet of wonderful essential oils waiting to be used in all its versatile ways. With the price, purity and quality, this will be our number one pick for any essential oil requirement. Shop from Gyalabs!
- Though you may be familiar with Vitruvi for their diffusers, the company also sells therapeutic-grade essential oils.
- Their stylish black-and-white packaging looks excellent on the counter, but it’s not just about the presentation—attention Vitruvi’s to oil quality is on par with other companies.
- The essential oils in this line are 100 percent pure and of therapeutic quality, with no fillers, diluting oils, synthetic perfumes, or artificial ingredients.
- Although not all of their oils are certified organic, some are, which may upset purists
- The firm is open about its formulations and sourcing processes, and all oils are non-GMO, pesticide-free, and never tested on animals.
- Another advantage of Vitruvi oils is that they are more generally available than certain well-known brands, with their oils being sold by a variety of merchants.
- Even if you’ve never heard of Aura Cacia, these little essential oil bottles are likely to appear familiar.
- They’re among the most basic essential oils on our list, sold at places like Whole Foods, Target, Amazon, and Vitamin Shoppe.
- They also have the most alternatives, with dozens to pick from (including both natural essential oils and tailored essential oil combinations).
- The essential oils from Aura Cacia are guaranteed to be hundred percent pure and devoid of synthetic preservatives, colours, and scents.
- Their primary collection comes in a range of sizes (up to 16 ounces), and you can additionally shop their organic and premium lines if you’re ready to spend a little extra.
- Aura Cacia also sells aromatherapeutic mist, bath salts, and cosmetic items in addition to pure essential oils.
- Every purchase benefits their Positive Change Project, which provides annual funding to organisations that assist women and girls change their lives.
- Public Goods is a direct-to-consumer brand that offers high-quality, long-lasting household essentials at a reasonable price.
- Seven distinct essential oils are available, all of which are 100 percent genuine, organic, and therapeutic-grade.
- While the selection is a little smaller than most other brands, it’s a wonderful option if you’re simply searching for popular oils like argan or lavender.
- For quite some time, Young Living Essential Oils has been one of the most popular essential oil brands on the market.
- Their business is structured as an “MLM,” which stands for multi-level marketing.
- People become freelance distributors or consultants in this revenue-sharing company model.
- They then tell their friends and relatives about them and encourage them to buy with them. The consultant is paid a commission on each transaction, which the customer must pay as part of the oil price.
- Young Living appears to be the genuine thing when it comes to essential oil quality.
- Their essential oils are made using a patented Seed to Seal method. It’s a system that regulates how many of its oils are grown, harvested, and distilled.
- Essential oils, diffusers and accessories, nutraceuticals, and personal care items are all available from Young Living. Their Thieves line, in particular, is quite popular.
- Young Living essential oils are among the most costly essential oils available.
- You must evaluate whether the quality standards, manufacturing ethics, and corporate structure of Young Living are worthwhile to you.
- doTERRA essential oils were created in 2008 by a combination of healthcare and business experts, including several former Young Living employees.
- The founders all had personal encounters with essential oils and how they may improve one’s quality of life.
- Essential oils are sourced from farmers all around the world by doTERRA.
- Farmers and distillers from 40 different nations are part of their worldwide botanical network.
- On their website, Source to You, doTERRA provides comprehensive information on the customer experience.
- The website gives information on everything from oil sourcing to getting the bottle into the hands of customers.
- On this page, you may also get GC/MS quality reports.
- The oils in the doTERRA line are geared toward health and wellness. The firm also sells nutritional, spa, and other healthy living items in addition to 100 percent pure essential oils.
- Plant Therapy is a company that distributes high-quality essential oils at a cheap price. It was founded in 2011.
- Single oils, mixes, sets, roll-ons, diffusers, carrier oils, and accessories are all available. It’s a genuine essential oil one-stop-shop.
- When buying with Plant Therapy, you’ll frequently find a nice offer or promotion. On their website, keep an eye out for banners, advertisements, or prizes.
- To assure quality, Plant Therapy’s oils are subjected to rigorous third-party testing.
- Their oils are guaranteed to be 100% pure and of the finest quality.
- They were one of the first essential oil firms to provide test results on their website for immediate download.
- Plant Therapy has a wide range of goods to choose from. You may buy everything here, from single oils to mixes, carrier oils, diffusers, carrying cases, jewellery, and books.
- They also have a line of organic essential oils, a KidSafe brand, and a line for puppies and horses.
- Plant Therapy also sells CBD oil, as well as home supplies and personal care and cosmetic products.
- If you enjoy crafting your own recipes, you’ll find everything you need here, including cocoa butter and beeswax pastilles.
- Plant Therapy oils have a very reasonable pricing point. For the first 90 days, Plant Therapy offers a money-back guarantee.
- If your item does not meet your needs for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.