Howard County Police say eight adult males and one juvenile have been arrested in collection with a Laurel prostitution operation.
Monday night, police conducted a reverse prostitution operation, resulting in the arrest of eight males.
- 60-year-old Harry Bernard Commarata Jr. of Owings Mills
- 36-year-old David Cookson of Baltimore
- 43-year-old Peter Han of Herndon, Virginia
- 46-year-old Emanuel Nicholas Karas of Arnold
- 32-year-old Peter June Lee of Baltimore
- 33-year-old Luis Alfredo Rodriguez of Hyattsville
- 62-year-old Mark David Stoessel of Severn
- 15-year-old from Adelphia has not been identified
Officers arrested the men at a hotel in the 9800 block of Washington Boulevard in Laurel. Detectives were able to pinpoint the prostitution location to the hotel, by placing bogus ads on Backpage. The men called the number provided by detectives and spoke with a female undercover officer. When the men offered money for sex, they were arrested.
All eight men have been charged with disorderly conduct and solicitation of prostitution.
Thirty-two-year-old Matthew Ezekia Bogle of College Park tried to convince an undercover officer to travel to Virginia for the purpose of prostitution. Bogle was arrested and charged with prostitution and human trafficking.